Three new members join HATLEY Advisory Council
Montreal, October 27, 2011 — Adam Daifallah and Marie-Claude Johnson, partners at HATLEY Strategy Advisors, are pleased to welcome three new members to the firm’s Advisory Council:
- Michèle Bazin (Montreal, Quebec) has had a long career in communications and public relations and is currently a public affairs consultant at Just For Laughs and editor-in-chief of the magazine Premières en Affaires;
- Claude Lajeunesse (Ottawa, Ontario) is the former president of the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC) and the former president of Concordia University and Ryerson University; and
- Bernard Stotland, FCA (Montreal, Quebec) is the immediate past president of the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal and is a founding partner of accounting firm WSBG s.e.n.c.r.l., (now MNP). He is also an active member of the board of the Opéra de Montréal.
These individuals join current members:
- Peter G. White, (Knowlton, Quebec), Chairman of the Advisory Council. Businessman, former Principal Secretary to the Rt. Hon. Brian Mulroney, former Publisher of Saturday Night magazine, former Chairman of the Public Policy Forum, the Institute for Research in Public Policy and the Canadian Institute of International Affairs;
- Micheline Bouchard, C.M. (Montreal, Quebec), Engineer, director of TELUS and Harry Winston Diamond Corp., former President and CEO of ART Advanced Research Technologies and President of Motorola Canada Inc.;
- Raymond Chrétien, O.C. (Montreal, Quebec), Partner and Strategic Advisor at Fasken Martineau, former Canadian ambassador to France, the United States, Belgium, Mexico and the Congo;
- Harold Sonny Gordon, Q.C. (Sunny Isles, Florida), Chairman of Dundee Corporation, Chairman of the Sauvé Scholars Foundation and a former Managing Partner of Stikeman Elliott;
- Ray Heard (Toronto, Ontario), Communications consultant, former Washington correspondent and managing editor of the Montreal Star, Vice-President of Global TV and Director of Communications to the Leader of the Opposition the Rt. Hon. John Turner;
- Nina Rosenwald (New York, New York), Co-chair of the Board of American Securities Management LP, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) and founder and Managing Editor of the online forum Hudson New York; and
- Jean-François Sauvé (Montreal, Quebec), Managing Partner of Cheverny Capital Inc., Chairman of the Jeanne Sauvé Foundation and former President of Pictet Canada L.P.
The members of the Advisory Council offer guidance and advice to the firm’s partners and consultants and assist with business development efforts. To consult the complete biographies of all the members of the Advisory Council, please visit the “Team” section of the Web site www.hatleystrategies.com.
About HATLEY Strategy Advisors
HATLEY is a strategy consulting firm providing services in public and government relations, communications and international trade. Its practice is based on extensive experience in public and legal affairs, communications, marketing, public policy and political strategy development.
– 30 –
For more information: